Funky Friday - Art in the Garden at Sussex Prairies

Regular readers know that Sussex Prairies is one of my favourite gardens and that owners Paul and Pauline McBride are designing the garden at Disha Hospital in India. This weekend sees the opening of their "Art in the Garden" exhibition, and here's a selection of some of the exhibits on view.






Open the first weekend of every month, plus Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from now until October, this is a garden to visit if you can! I haven't seen all the exhibits yet, but will be there tomorrow for a sneak preview and promise to post more pictures next week. And for all of you who've commented on the header ... yes, it's Sussex Prairies!

Comments

  1. The art fits so seamlessly in the garden. At one point, I thought the stems of the sculpture were part of the garden. Great garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty those ceramic or pottery flowers are. It looks so beautiful in the gardens too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply amazing! I like the second photo but I think of them all, it's the art in the fourth photo that I would like to add to my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvor er der smuk.
    Tak for rundvisningen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment